Monday, February 23, 2015

Review update and News

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to make a quick post to let you know what's going on with reviews on the site.

As you may know by my reviews, and limited number of them so far I am new to writing reviews.  This is something I aim to get better at, and would really like to incorperate more videos from my YouTube channel into my reviews as well.

I am currently working on a few reviews that will be coming in the following days / week.
The first one I am working on now is Beseige.  This is a really fun game and I really look forward to getting a review up soon.  I am also working on a "Let's Play / Review" video series for Beseige as well.  The first video will be online within a day (takes a while to upload).

After Beseige, I will be working on Medieval Engineers, and Hand of Fate!  These two games are looking to be quite nice as well.  I have played a little bit of Medieval Engineers so far, but not Hand of Fate.

One last thing for now,  I'd love it if you could help me out by sharing my reviews / blog site on the social networks.  I'd like to get some feedback on how I am doing as a reviewer and love to hear comments, and criticism as well.

Thanks for checking out my site, and stay tuned for more reviews.  I believe you can follow this blog site from the links below... If it's not setup for following let me know in the comments and I will get it setup.

Michael

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD I HAVE ENOUGH FOR YOU YOU KEEPING SET UP MADE FOR KIDS CONTENT IN ALL YOUR VIDEOS NOW THANKS A LOT MACHAEL R YOU MAKE ME MAD AND I BLOCK YOU KEEPING SET UP MADE FOR KIDS CONTENT NO IT'S SEPOSED TO BE NOT MADE FOR KIDS CONTENT IN ALL YOUR VIDEOS AND THANKS FOR A FUCKING MACHAEL R!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete