Sunday, February 1, 2015

New Home for Tiger Reviews!

After being hosted with GoDaddy for the past year I have moved to blogger as my new host.

I want to be able to continue with the game reviews and have a stable provider without worrying about losing files etc.

So, here we are.  Over the next few days I will be getting everything in order and working on several reviews as well.

Currently I am working on the following reviews:

  • Raven's Cry
  • Space Engineers
  • IOBit Software
    • Advanced System Care Ultimate 8
    • Malware Fighter Pro
    • Advanced Mobile Care
  • SimVenture
Odds are Space Engineers will be completed first, and I am currently waiting for Raven's Cry to see if it gets some updates in the following week.

Please check back and follow me on twitter for more updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment